Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Switzerland

I know you are all about to drop over that I am actually posting on my blog. However, please don't drop over before enjoying your turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving tomorrow!

I wanted to share with you a You Tube link for the music video, "Switzerland". It's by a group called The Last Bison. They are formerly known as Bison and are from Chesapeake, VA. "Switzerland" is the first single from their Debut album. They independently released their first album Quill, in September 2011.

If you like Fleet Foxes, The Decemberists, or Mumford and Sons, you will definitely want to give this band a listen! I have a feeling we will be hearing more from them in the future, so I wanted you to get a jump on it! (In the past I have figured the same for Of Monsters and Men, Mumford and Sons, and The Lumineers about 9 months to a year before mainstream radio stations started playing their music).

Now, between your food preparations....or trying to get through your last few hours of work before the big feasting day, check out this whimsical video and great tune!

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQX3xoe6sI

No comments:

Post a Comment