Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Getting Wild

It is no secret that I like animal print....clothing, accessories, jewelry, accents....

However, when bright colors and strange materials start getting mixed in with the animal prints, that is when I start to shy away. Sometimes.

When I saw these cropped pants in a Chico's ad, I had to check them out in the store for myself. Metallic cheetah?! Well, I went, I tried, I bought! I have never bought a thing from Chico's, but these pants definitely drew me in and they have a great fit! I even got a second pair of pants that were on sale (under $30) with an extra 30% off on top of the sale price. I unexpectedly scored that day. The sales associate was very nice and she even grabbed a coupon for me to use. I ended up spending less on two pairs of pants, than the full price of the metallic cheetah print pants!

I will have to figure out how to wear them, but definitely a neutral shirt and accessories will balance the wildness and shine of the pants.

Watch out urban jungle.

image enlargement

image enlargement

No comments:

Post a Comment